Leaf Clean-Up Services
Because First Impressions Matter
The outside is the first point of contact anyone has with your property. It should be as polished and pristine as the property itself, and the people inside of it. Our leaf removal service can get rid of those pesky leaves that make your lawn look messy and disheveled.
Copper Creek Landscape is the best choice for leaf cleaning in the Farmington, Durango, and Aztec areas. This is because we offer a wide range of services to keep our client’s lawns in mint condition. Our services are not only varied, but they’re also of the highest quality.
Comprehensive Leaf and Lawn Solutions
We’re here to transform your yard and make it as clean as can be. With that in mind, we offer a complete suite of services for all your yard maintenance needs, including for leaf and debris removal. We take care of everything, making sure you’ll be satisfied without having to worry about a thing.
We can help with:
- Leaf raking
- Leaf blowing
- Leaf disposal
- Debris removal
- Hauling and transportation
You can also take advantage of a range of add-on services that we offer. Some of our most popular include:
- Flower bed clean-up
- Pest control
- Soil care
- Pruning and trimming
- Mowing and edging
- …and more
We are available for residential, commercial, and public facility leaf cleaning. No matter the size of the yard or the number of leaves, you can count on our team to finish the job fast.
The Local Leaf Removal Experts
We’re the leading local leaf removers, saving our clients time, money, and stress on all their yard maintenance needs.
Thanks to our years in the industry, we’ve developed a time-tested cleaning process that streamlines our services and improves client experiences. It’s never been easier—or more affordable—to get your yard back in great shape.
Our leaf removal process goes as follows:
- Initial Assessment: When you get in touch with us, we’ll start by giving you a quote based on the scope of the job and square footage of your yard. We can also discuss any add-on services, such as lawn mowing or flowerbed cleaning, that you may want us to perform as well. Quotes are available either over the phone or in person.
- Debris Removal: On the day of your appointment, we’ll come to your location and begin by picking up larger pieces of debris, including branches, twigs, sticks, and bramble.
- Leaf Collection: We’ll then collect all leaves in and around your premises. We use a combination of professional leaf rakes and—to speed up the job—high-powered leaf blowers.
- Concrete Surface Sweeping: We perform a thorough sweep of all concrete surfaces, as well as any brick or stonework, to make sure everything is spick-and-span.
- Bagging: Once all leaves are collected, we’ll start bagging them up for disposal. Our crew works with care to leave no leaves behind.
- Waste Disposal: We dispose of all waste using safe and responsible practices. All decomposable material goes back into the earth to provide nutrients and improve soil conditions.
Enjoy a Leaf-Free Lawn—and Countless Benefits
There are so many good reasons to choose Copper Creek Landscape to clear your lawn. Here are just a few:
- Save time
- Save money
- Healthier grass
- Boost curb appeal
- Fewer tripping hazards
- Fewer pest-infestation risks
- …and more
For homeowners and business owners, our leaf removal services are the way to go. See for yourself.
Our Green Leaf Cleaning Approach
There are many questions about whether leaf removal is an eco-conscious move, because leaves are an excellent natural nutrient boost for soil. Our team is aware of this, which is why we dispose of our leaves in the most eco-friendly way possible.
All the leaves we pick up are fully compostable, so we make sure that they are not burned or simply thrown into landfills. By composting the leaves at a facility, the leaves will have a second life as soil. This process is completely sustainable, so you can feel good about having your leaves removed.
Don’t Stop Investing in Your Landscape
If you’re one of our past clients, chances are you have an exceptional outdoor space. Leaves don’t only make your space look less neat, but they can make some of your luxury features less appealing. Nobody likes a pond full of leaves, and leaves can affect the sound of your waterfall or fountain. The “zen” quality of your outdoor space can be impacted by leaf build-up.
The professionals at Copper Creek Landscape want to make sure you keep enjoying your outdoor space, which is precisely why we offer leaf removal services. We want to protect the investment you’ve made in your yard by making sure it is pristine and leaf-free. At a reasonable price and with a service you can trust, you won’t regret calling us at (505) 801-7444.
Landscapers Offer Customer Service You’ll Love
Our team is not just a group of trained landscapers, we are a team that is passionate about serving our community. Without our loyal customers we would not be able to do what we do, so we make it a point to design our services around our customers’ needs. We value punctuality, quality work, and honesty above all – and this is evident in the way we work with our customers.
You don’t have to skimp on customer service when looking for a leaf cleaning company. Copper Creek Landscape is all those things in one – so you don’t have to choose.
Our Prices Are Always Competitive
You shouldn’t have to skimp on lawn care because of your budget. Copper Creek Landscape strives to keep our rates competitive, making our services available to as many people as possible. No matter what your budget is, we can find a service that works for you.
Leaf clean-up costs shouldn’t keep you from the clean lawn you want. Call (505) 801-7444 to find out about our reasonably priced leaf removal services, and start improving your outdoor space today.